Bruno Pelletier
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

National Flag and Emblems of Quebec

Участников: 4

Перейти вниз

National Flag and Emblems of Quebec Empty National Flag and Emblems of Quebec

Сообщение автор Maisy Пн Июл 14, 2008 10:04 am

National Flag and Emblems of Quebec Untitled

Вот эту надпись JE ME SOUVIENS можно видеть на многих номерных знаках автомобилей "Я помню", в смысле я помню свои корни, свою историю.

http://www.gouv.qc.ca/portail/quebec/pgs/commun/portrait/drapeau/?lang=en

По этой ссылке много общей ознакомительной информации о Квебеке, не только о флаге.

Последний раз редактировалось: Maisy (Пн Июл 14, 2008 11:07 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
Maisy
Maisy
Admin

https://brunopelletier-ru.forum2x2.ru

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

National Flag and Emblems of Quebec Empty Re: National Flag and Emblems of Quebec

Сообщение автор ellie Пн Июл 14, 2008 10:08 pm

National Flag and Emblems of Quebec Quebecgs9очень много интересных известий: http://www.bonjourchezdo.com/services-quebec.htm
ellie
ellie

National Flag and Emblems of Quebec Empty Re: National Flag and Emblems of Quebec

Сообщение автор Crazy Вт Июл 15, 2008 5:02 am

Смотрела сегодня прямую трансляцию парада в Париже по поводу Дня взятия Бастилии. И там перед выходом кавалерии на асфальте был спроецирован герб с лилиями и львом. Я немного офонарела: лилии и лев на одном гербе - всемирный нонсенс! А тут они вместе и все нормально.. надо же! Smile
Crazy
Crazy

Сообщение автор Crazy Пт Июл 18, 2008 3:49 am

Не знаю, сюда ли.. но вот какую я сегодня рекламку у себя в ящике нашла. Празднование 400-летия Quebec-city! http://www.bonjourquebec.com/fr-fr/cmp_spe_08ete_corsair_fr.html
Crazy
Crazy

Сообщение автор ellie Пт Июл 18, 2008 8:06 am

Crazy пишет: Я немного офонарела: лилии и лев на одном гербе - всемирный нонсенс!
Lilies are a symbol of Bourbons, accepted by Quebecoises, and the lion is a symbol of the governor of the Quebec.
The lilies that is Fleur-de-lis - in the twelfth century, either King Louis VI or King Louis VII (sources disagree) became the first French monarch to use the fleur-de-lis on his shield. The fleur-de-lis is associated with areas formerly settled by France, such as Québec.

yyyy.... A history of France is my specialization (mainly the Valois Dynasty and Napoleon I)
ellie
ellie

Сообщение автор Phoenix Пт Июл 18, 2008 3:58 pm

Крэйзи,хорошая рекламка...
А это может считаться за приглашение в страну?!))))

Phoenix

Сообщение автор Crazy Пт Июл 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Ellie, the shock was caused by the sequence of lilies and a lion on one flag in France. For Quebec it's ok, because it was an English and French colony - both symbols. But for France to add lion on its "national" flag near lilies it's a nonsens!!!! English lion and French lilies always fought with each other (remember the 100year war of Jeanne d'Arc). That's why I was so surprised! 
Crazy
Crazy

Сообщение автор ellie Сб Июл 19, 2008 2:04 am

Crazy пишет: English lion and French lilies always fought with each other (remember the 100year war of Jeanne d'Arc)
not quite.... A few French princes/kings seated on the throne of England. In England speaking in French, only just the King Edward I to introduce English as the national language, but and so long speaking in French. Well, it's a big and interesting topic, but rather not on Bruno's forum...... ;)
History is my love and the part of my life Smile . By the way: I recommended the books of Maurice Druon "Les rois maudits" that is The accursed Kings ( the sixth volume: The Lily and the Lion ;) ) and the books of Ken Follet : The pillars of the earth and World without end. Smile
ellie
ellie

Сообщение автор Maisy Сб Июл 19, 2008 4:25 am

Those are one of my favs about France(Maurice Druon). I always wanted to see it on a screen as some mini series. It seems like something was really done in France but I'm not sure.
Maisy
Maisy
Admin

https://brunopelletier-ru.forum2x2.ru

Сообщение автор ellie Сб Июл 19, 2008 6:55 am

There are two adaptations! First - English series (1972) - really splendid!!!
and 2nd - French-Italian series (2005) ...... hmmm... in short: terrible, that is for the birds
ellie
ellie