Bruno Pelletier
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010

+8
Anna Ivanova
diable6
Fanny
Sapphira
JulietSoleil
Phoenix
Fleur_de_lys2525
Maisy
Участников: 12

Страница 1 из 2 1, 2  Следующий

Перейти вниз

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Empty "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010

Сообщение автор Maisy Вт Фев 09, 2010 10:39 am

Canadian artist Marcomé releases "Twitter Me Some Love"

Published on Monday, February 08, 2010

Canadian musical artist Marcomé has released her latest single, "Twitter Me Some Love" as a tribute to the community she has found on the microblogging service.

Instead of joining the chorus of songs that make fun of people "addicted" to Twitter, Marcome's new release is perhaps the first ode to the service that celebrates the friendships that can be made there.
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 12

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA, 2010-02-09 -- Many talented musicians have expressed their love of Twitter through light-hearted songs gently poking fun at their addiction to the micro blogging service. Marcomé, inspired by the deep friendships she has made through Twitter, has instead created a song and richly animated video that celebrates Twitter.

The song features Quebec artist Bruno Pelletier's sultry vocals and Marc Langis (Celine Dion) on bass and was beautifully animated by Véloce Animation from Montreal. The song and visuals come together to powerfully explore how Twitter brings together people from around the world, connecting them in ways never before possible.

Marcomé has dedicated the song in gratitude to all those on Twitter who have been sharing their stories and lives with her, and inspired her to pursue her path, wherever it may lead. In fact, it was born through a friendship made on Twitter, with Reg Saddler (username @zaibatsu) first planting the idea in her mind.
The video will be available tomorrow Wednesday february 10th, 2010 in several places:
• Marcome.com, YOUTUBE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK

About Marcomé:
While her main instrument is her voice, Marcomé blends her lyrics with a unique wordless language that brings us in an atmospheric universe. She carefully carefully fuses different world music influences with jazz style and classical vocals, creating an entirely different New World music genre. She also is a keyboardist and proficient percussionist and produces, arranges, remixes and engineers all her musical works. She has collaborated with many artists, including Diana Krall, Cecilia Bartoli, Le Cirque du Soleil, Branford Marsalis, Sir George Martin, Tom Waits, Daniel Lanois, Pat Metheny and Yes.

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2154

Последний раз редактировалось: Maisy (Чт Сен 27, 2012 10:36 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз(а)
Maisy
Maisy
Admin

https://brunopelletier-ru.forum2x2.ru

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Empty Re: "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010

Сообщение автор Fleur_de_lys2525 Ср Фев 10, 2010 8:53 am

I literally cannot wait for this one! I'm all for "sultry vocals" from our Bruno! "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 869151

Fleur_de_lys2525

Сообщение автор Fleur_de_lys2525 Ср Фев 10, 2010 1:16 pm

It's now on her Youtube page, if you want to go check it out.

Fleur_de_lys2525

Сообщение автор Phoenix Ср Фев 10, 2010 4:42 pm

I can't watch it (((

Phoenix

Сообщение автор JulietSoleil Ср Фев 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Marcomé's Twitter hit song featuring music artist & singer Bruno Pelletier. Written, arranged and produced in signature Marcomé style, its a refreshing take on love, sharing & traveling the web on Twitter.
***Twitter me some Love (Marcomé-Marcomé)
My soul is yearning for the wisdom of the ancient world
My heart is filled with dreams of colored skies
for you and me
Ive been traveling the earth searching light
Striving through the dark clouds wanting to be free
Twitter me some love
I need your angels now
Twitter me some love / follow me / follow you
Twitter me some love
Send me a musical Kiss
Twitter me some love / follow me / follow you (...)

скачать аудио: http://tempfile.ru/file/1291325
JulietSoleil
JulietSoleil

http://julietsoleil.livejournal.com/

Сообщение автор Maisy Чт Фев 11, 2010 3:03 am

Twitter’s Very Own Theme Tune

All images courtesy of Marcomé
Canadian singer songwriter Marcomé takes social networking to a whole new level. Inspired by Twitter’s success and the friends she has made there, she’s composed and produced a song dedicated to the popular microblogging site – an ode to Twitter so to speak whose eternal message of love, understanding and connecting in our ever more complicated environment can also be understood by someone who has never twittered before. Her inspiration? Nature, and maybe a bit of EG we like to believe.
Marcomé at work in her studio:

As a long-time supporter of Environmental Graffiti and a Twitter friend, Marcomé (pronounced Mar-ko-may) gave us a sneak preview of her new song, “Twitter Me Some Love”, releasing this week. Here’s a bit about the song’s background. Says Marcomé:
“I’m so excited! For the last months, I have been working on a very special project about the miracle of Twitter featuring my friend Bruno Pelletier on vocals and Marc Langis on bass. What makes it very special is the gorgeous animated 3D music video created by Veloce Animation in Montreal. Thanks to Reg Saddler (@zaibatsu on Twitter) who gave me the idea, I created this new pop song about love, sharing and traveling the world on Twitter.”
In the music video, Marcomé’s soothing voice takes us on a journey around the world, just like Twitter connects users from all over the world who share similar passions or products. The central element is a tree (the tree of life?), home of the little bird that takes us around on its wings, past cities and postures. But see for yourself; here’s the Twitter song:
If you can see this, then you might need a Flash Player upgrade or you need to install Flash Player if it's missing. Get Flash Player from Adobe.
Few recording artists manage to catch one’s full attention on first listening but Marcomé is one of them. Maybe it is the inspiration she draws from nature that makes her message so universal and her sound so appealing. A self-proclaimed “animal freak” and “nature lover,” Marcomé spends as much time outdoors as she can. It is here, in fact, while camping in Montreal’s beautiful surroundings, traveling the world or simply riding her bike, that inspiration for a new song strikes in the form of a new tune.
The artist out jogging with her three dogs:

“Nature is my center. … Something inside me is resonating in symphony with nature,” she says and elaborates that “some of my songs seem to have come to me from elsewhere. It is as if I had not composed them myself. It is my impression that I have tapped into some kind of universal and invisible current, flowing through time and space.”

The debut album Seven Seas (1995) and “River of Life” (Remixed):

Marcomé completed her post-graduate studies in commerce and communications and then worked in theatre in both music composition and sound creation. She was a sound engineer for many years before starting her solo career as a singer and songwriter. Her professional background in sound is her advantage as Marcomé produces, arranges and engineers all her musical work, making the sound ever so crisp and clear.
Marcomé is also a keyboardist, programmer and a proficient percussionist who has collaborated with many renowned artists like Diana Krall, Cecila Bartoli, Le Cirque du Soleil, Branford Marsalis, Sir George Martin, Tom Waits, Daniel Lanois, Pat Metheny and Yes.
Her way of working is as unique as her blend of New World beat, Latin, African, Middle- and Far-Eastern beats, jazz, Arabic rhythms and soul. Explains Marcomé: “My way of working … is to do the melody and the singing all framed up and then to put the lyrics in. … Most composers will create their music according to the lyrics; I work the other way around most of the time.”
River of Soul (2007) is Marcomé’s latest album:

Watch the video at your own risk; you might end up humming it for the rest of the day. For more information on Marcomé and her albums, visit her website and by all means, follow her on Twitter!
“My soul is yearning for the wisdom of the ancient world.
My heart is filled with dreams of colored skies for you and me.
I’ve been travelling the earth searching for light
Striding through the dark clouds, wanting to be free…”
If you want to find out all the latest news on the environment, why not subscribe to our RSS feed? We’ll even throw in a free album.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/twitter-theme-tune/19802
Maisy
Maisy
Admin

Сообщение автор Sapphira Чт Фев 11, 2010 3:22 am

Люди..... я ничего не понимаю.... "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 440615 это Брю написала и поет он тут????? "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 149291 А, или он просто дуэтом с ней поет... Вау... прикольно так.. Брюно меня опять удивил!!!!!!!! "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 288561
Sapphira
Sapphira

http://foto.mail.ru/mail/helen130277/

Сообщение автор Phoenix Чт Фев 11, 2010 4:49 am

Ой, как непривычно в таком жанре слышать! Smile

Phoenix

Сообщение автор Fanny Чт Фев 11, 2010 4:53 am

Это точно! К Брюну привыкнуть нельзя. Всегда разный Very Happy

Для англонеязычных переведите вкратце, о чем тут написано.
Fanny
Fanny

Сообщение автор diable6 Чт Фев 11, 2010 5:29 am

Очень красиво и необычно... волшебно Very Happy я отделила аудио от видео и записала в формат wav, файл конечно довольно большой по объему, зато звук чистейший))))))))))))))))) сейчас слушаю и наслаждаюсь, так завораживающе у них голоса звучат!
diable6
diable6

Сообщение автор Phoenix Чт Фев 11, 2010 5:31 am

Я бы с удовольствием послушала бы студийную запись, только Брюна- таким нежным почти шепотом.))))

Phoenix

Сообщение автор Anna Ivanova Чт Фев 11, 2010 11:41 am

Дашенька, а можешь кинуть в нас это записью?
Anna Ivanova
Anna Ivanova

Сообщение автор diable6 Чт Фев 11, 2010 2:33 pm

там уже конечно выше Юля дала ссылку на скачивание файла в mp3...
но ладно, тут битрейт около тысячи)))))))))))
http://narod.ru/disk/17798673000/Twitter%20Me%20Some%20Love.wav.html
diable6
diable6

Сообщение автор Sapphira Чт Фев 11, 2010 4:33 pm

JulietSoleil, diable6 девченки спасибо!!! "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 447790

Как же я люблю Брюно за такие вот финты!!!! "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 728103 "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 288561
Sapphira
Sapphira

Сообщение автор Ld Чт Фев 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Композиция очень хороша, правда Брюно там еще поискать надо...
только я что-то не очень поняла... Twitter это у них что? сайт? движение? организация какая?
Ld
Ld

Сообщение автор JulietSoleil Чт Фев 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Ld пишет:Twitter это у них что? сайт? движение? организация какая?
"Что такое Twitter" - bloggo.ru/services/twitter-about/
"Twitter по-русски: Твиттер" - www.rutwitter.com/ :biggrin:

diable6, Даш, спасибки за мегабитрейтовое аудио!
Песенка прекрасная, нежная-нежная. Жаль, что коротенькая и Брюно маловато будет)))
JulietSoleil
JulietSoleil

http://julietsoleil.livejournal.com/

Сообщение автор Sapphira Чт Фев 11, 2010 10:24 pm

как маловато???? "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Icon_eek они вместе поют фактически всю песню!!!! И оба поют фактически фоном.... Оба...
Sapphira
Sapphira

Сообщение автор Maisy Пт Фев 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Twitter’s Very Own Theme Tune

Wed, Feb 10, 2010
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Digg "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Fark "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Mixx "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Newsvine "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Reddit "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Su "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Slashdot

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 2494967040105960926S600x600Q85
All images courtesy of Marcomé
Canadian singer songwriter Marcomé takes social networking to a whole new level. Inspired by Twitter’s success and the friends she has made there, she’s composed and produced a [color:4134=blue !important][color:4134=blue !important]song dedicated to the popular microblogging site – an ode to Twitter so to speak whose eternal message of love, understanding and connecting in our ever more complicated environment can also be understood by someone who has never twittered before. Her inspiration? Nature, and maybe a bit of EG we like to believe.
Marcomé at work in her studio:
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 2186380560105960926S425x425Q85
As a long-time supporter of Environmental Graffiti and a Twitter friend, Marcomé (pronounced Mar-ko-may) gave us a sneak preview of her new song, “Twitter Me Some Love”, releasing this week. Here’s a bit about the song’s background. Says Marcomé:

“I’m so excited! For the last months, I have been working on a very special project about the miracle of Twitter featuring my friend Bruno Pelletier on vocals and Marc Langis on bass. What makes it very special is the gorgeous animated 3D music video created by Veloce Animation in Montreal. Thanks to Reg Saddler (@zaibatsu on Twitter) who gave me the idea, I created this new pop song about love, sharing and traveling the world on Twitter.”
In the music video, Marcomé’s soothing voice takes us on a [color:4134=blue !important][color:4134=blue !important]journey around the world, just like Twitter connects users from all over the world who share similar passions or products. The central element is a tree (the tree of life?), home of the little bird that takes us around on its wings, past cities and postures. But see for yourself; here’s the Twitter song:

If you can see this, then you might need a Flash Player upgrade or you need to
install Flash Player if it's missing. Get Flash Player from
Adobe.

Few recording artists manage to catch one’s full attention on first listening but Marcomé is one of them. Maybe it is the inspiration she draws from nature that makes her message so universal and her sound so appealing. A self-proclaimed “animal freak” and “nature lover,” Marcomé spends as much time outdoors as she can. It is here, in fact, while camping in Montreal’s beautiful surroundings, traveling the world or simply riding her bike, that inspiration for a new song strikes in the form of a new tune.
The artist out jogging with her three dogs:
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 2752161510105960926S425x425Q85

“Nature is my center. … Something inside me is resonating in symphony with nature,” she says and elaborates that “some of my songs seem to have come to me from elsewhere. It is as if I had not composed them myself. It is my impression that I have tapped into some kind of universal and invisible current, flowing through time and space.”

The debut album Seven Seas (1995) and “River of Life” (Remixed):

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 2402322110105960926S500x500Q85
Marcomé completed her post-graduate studies in commerce and communications and then worked in theatre in both music composition and sound creation. She was a sound engineer for many years before starting her solo career as a singer and songwriter. Her professional background in sound is her advantage as Marcomé produces, arranges and engineers all her musical work, making the sound ever so crisp and clear.
Marcomé is also a keyboardist, programmer and a proficient percussionist who has collaborated with many renowned artists like Diana Krall, Cecila Bartoli, Le Cirque du Soleil, Branford Marsalis, Sir George Martin, [color:4134=blue !important][color:4134=blue !important]Tom [color:4134=blue !important]Waits, Daniel Lanois, Pat Metheny and Yes.
Her way of working is as unique as her blend of New World beat, Latin, African, Middle- and Far-Eastern beats, [color:4134=blue !important][color:4134=blue !important]jazz, Arabic rhythms and soul. Explains Marcomé: “My way of working … is to do the melody and the [color:4134=blue !important][color:4134=blue !important]singing all framed up and then to put the lyrics in. … Most composers will create their music according to the [color:4134=blue !important][color:4134=blue !important]lyrics; I work the other way around most of the time.”
River of Soul (2007) is Marcomé’s latest album:
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 2517156940105960926S500x500Q85
Watch the video at your own risk; you might end up humming it for the rest of the day. For more information on Marcomé and her [color:4134=blue !important][color:4134=blue !important]albums, visit her website and by all means, follow her on Twitter!
“My soul is yearning for the wisdom of the ancient world.
My heart is filled with dreams of colored skies for you and me.
I’ve been travelling the earth searching for light
Striding through the dark clouds, wanting to be free…”

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/twitter-theme-tune/19802
Maisy
Maisy
Admin

Сообщение автор Maisy Вт Фев 16, 2010 10:48 pm

The New Social Media Anthem: Twitter Me Some Love

By Jai on February 16th, 2010

[url=http://www.google.com/reader/link?url=http://www.walyou.com/blog/2010/02/16/twitter-me-some-love/&title=The New Social Media Anthem: Twitter Me Some Love&srcURL=http://www.walyou.com/blog]"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Googlebuzz[/url]

Social media is no more about just interacting with unknown people and networking with professionals and the like. It has grown into a sort of lifestyle in itself and we have reached a stage where we cannot imagine a life without [color:9b49=#0084ac !important][color:9b49=#0084ac !important]Facebook
, Twitter and the like.
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Twitter-me-some-love
In fact, many long distance relationships are enabled and supported through Twitter, Facebook, [color:9b49=#0084ac !important][color:9b49=#0084ac !important]MySpace and other social networking sites.
As an ode to [color:9b49=#0084ac !important][color:9b49=#0084ac !important]Twitter and its influence over our love lives, Marcomé has produced a song which depicts love in the time of Twitter. The song features the voice of Bruno Pelletier and has been written, arranged and produced by Marcome. The pop song is even quite danceable, and anyone who stays in touch with friends, lovers and families using Twitter is bound to find this song interesting.
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Twitter-me-some-love-image
Even otherwise, Twitter Me Some Love can be seen as a postmodern song that reflects the integration of social media and social networking into our lives. The video features various icons from around the world, from where one could possibly receive love. In times of recession, wars and earthquakes, Twitter Me Some Love is refreshingly pleasant and playful. You could also read about Twitter Hovercards, which is a new feature launched by Twitter.
"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Twitter-me-some-love-icons
http://www.walyou.com/blog/2010/02/16/twitter-me-some-love/

Maisy
Maisy
Admin

Сообщение автор Maisy Ср Фев 17, 2010 3:42 am

'Twitter Me Some Love' Soon To Be An Internet Song Classic

by Ron Callari

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Marcome_teaser

Last year, I posted my "Top Ten Twitter Songs of All Time," and included a voting POLL. The results named Ben Walker and his song entitled: "You're No One if You're Not on Twitter," as the winner. While I don't think Ben ever left his day job as an online developer, his song will go down in the annals of Twitter Twhistory as a classic! However, to that list of Twitter all time hits, I now need to add Marcomé's latest single titled 'Twitter Me Some Love.'

Uploaded recently to YouTube and her Web site, Marcomé's Twitter single was written, arranged

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Bruno_Pelletier.img_assist_customBruno Pelletier

and produced in signature Marcomé styling and features vocals by singer/artist Bruno Pelletier (most recently known for his the role of James Dean in the rock opera La Legende de Jimmy) with creative animation by Veloce Animation.

I would categorize the music and lyrics as a "New Age" lullaby with its melodic trance-inducing tones, and its refreshing take on love and sharing. See if you don't agree.

According to Marcomé, the song is the first of a series of Twitter songs that will eventually make their way to an album. The 'Twitter Me Some Love' Lounge and Dance remixes will be out soon. The initial song is available world-wide via the digital outlets of iTunes, Napster, Emusic, Amazon and high-quality MP3s and CDs are available at www.Marcome.com.

Marcomé (pronounced Mar-ko-may) is a gifted Canadian singer songwriter whose impressive professional experience and background as a quality sound and mastering engineer has allowed her to collaborate with renowned artists and producers. Her unique musical inspiration and artistic sense has provided her the opportunity to work with such artists as Diana Krall, Cecilia Bartoli, Le Cirque du Soleil, Branford Marsalis, Sir George Martin, Tom Waits, Daniel Lanois, Pat Metheny and Yes.

In interviewing her for this post, I asked for some of her insights regarding Twitter and she indicated that it has virtually changed her perspective as how we can touch people globally. "If you had told me years ago I would have friends in Denver, London, Japan all at the time I would have asked 'How?' is that possible?" Apparently Twitter has made that possible since Marcomé who only joined Twitter in 2009 now has over 35,000 followers.

And while she has reached out to Ev Williams, Biz Stone and Jack Dorsey at Twitter's headquarters to announce the launch of "Twitter Me Some Love," she thinks her message is still making its way up the Twitterstream.

Marcomé writes, mixes and produces each of her releases. In every sense, the song is truly her homage and celebration of how Twitter is responsible for not only making her a better artist, but a better person.

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Twitter_Me_Some_Love_screen_shot.img_assist_customAccording to Marcomé, "Twitter Me Some Love,' is an ode to the growing Web community" that make this globe a much smaller place. She refers to interactions vis a vis the microblogging site as 'unconditional love' and she thinks the love that she [color:9691=blue !important][color:9691=blue !important]shares with her followers through her music and her Twitter posts can make a difference.

And in my humble opinion, I think this particular Canadian songbird is hitting all the right notes when she tweets and when she records. Why not consider retweeting some of her love today.

Twitter Me Some Love Lyrics
My soul is yearning for the wisdom of the ancient world
My heart is filled with dreams of colored skies
for you and me
Ive been [color:9691=blue !important][color:9691=blue !important]traveling the earth searching light
Striving through the dark clouds wanting to be free
Twitter me some love
I need your angels now
Twitter me some love
Send me a musical [color:9691=blue !important][color:9691=blue !important]kiss
Twitter me some love
I need some angels now
Twitter me some love
Send me a musical kiss

Ron Callari
Society and Trends Writer
InventorSpot.com

GA_googleFillSlot("is_article_content_end_mrect");

http://inventorspot.com/articles/twitter_me_some_love_soon_be_internet_song_classic_37928
Maisy
Maisy
Admin

Сообщение автор Maisy Ср Фев 17, 2010 3:43 am

features vocals by singer/artist Bruno Pelletier (most recently known for his the role of James Dean in the rock opera La Legende de Jimmy)

"Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 Lol
Maisy
Maisy
Admin

Сообщение автор Fleur_de_lys2525 Ср Фев 17, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah, I know ... Le Legende de Jimmy was like 20 years ago! I guess all the solo albums and other musicals like Starmania, NDDP and Dracula don't count, huh? Guy's in serious need of a fact checker!

Fleur_de_lys2525

Сообщение автор poppet Ср Фев 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Maisy пишет:features vocals by singer/artist Bruno Pelletier (most recently known for his the role of James Dean in the rock opera La Legende de Jimmy)

Жесть. Я упала со стула "Twitter Me Some Love" Feb 2010 66993
poppet
poppet

Сообщение автор Maxy Вт Мар 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Очень милая и странная вещь. Это что-то необычное, но интересное и вдохновляющее. Чистый глубокий звук, и Брюно на бек-вокале! Не могу даже объяснить конкретно свои впечатления. Мне понравилось, одним словом.
Maxy
Maxy
Admin

http://vkontakte.ru/id37339079

Сообщение автор Маринка *хорошка* Вт Сен 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Maisy пишет:features vocals by singer/artist Bruno Pelletier (most recently known for his the role of James Dean in the rock opera La Legende de Jimmy)

Это ж надо было ТАКОЕ написать!!!!! И смешно и плакать хочется!!
Маринка *хорошка*
Маринка *хорошка*

Страница 1 из 2 1, 2  Следующий